Sunday, February 19, 2006

OK....I started the day by waking up at 9.50am...was supposed to meet the band at 10 at the usual spot...but was a little late for some reason....I left the house at 10.30 and arrived only at 10.45...(hahaha)...sorry...I was like a celeb or something...Saw Diyana(didn't expect her to come)...Then Farhan(Tre Cool)gave me a kick in the back for being late(damn it still hurts)...We took the earlier bus(10 or 31)...and arrived at the place like at 11am(exactly)(yay!!!)...Then a miracle happened...the guy(tending the studio) arrived like at the same time as us...(maybe he knows we're coming)(hehehe)ok...so we were the 1st ....so what???We borrowed the distortion for the 1st time and used the big room(extra $3 and hour)(shit!!!)luckily Diyana 'borrowed' us a few bucks...we had the money actually(haha)...We jammed as usual, starting with WMUWSE....seriously the whole thing sucked like something was damn wrong when we have guests....(care to tell me why)..

Then we went to the KFC which was located near the Narional Stadium, cause our friend, Farhan Ismail was working there....I got a free cheese fries, 2 chickens and the rest of them got tons of discounts...YEAH(You rock man!!!)and as we were bout to enjoy our meals, there were these assholes from Tanjong Katong Sec on flag day looking for trouble(fuck them)...they were like really stupid....anyway they left after about 10 mins...stupid guys with nothing else to do....(fuck them!!!)

We later took a bus first to Beach Road. And something cool really happened, we went to a costume shop and guess what, I found tons of stuff to try out there….Really gonna go to that shop when Prom comes(haha)…btw…I found this really cool mask which was featured on the movie ’Scream’…uhuh…cool right…we then went to the Kampung Glam Park or something, prayed at The Sultan Mosque, and guess what, I bought myself a really cool red for a mere dollar….(usual price $10)

BTW...After that we went to Peninsula and a whole lotta other places.....really fun Penin....Naufal bought a guitar for like only $38....and i contributed like $2...(hehe)....so that's like 5%....(YAY!!!I hold 5% share of that guitar...haha)....(ok...that was really some lame crap...haha anyway)...

We later took a bus home from the Esplanade Area(remembers me of Someone’s hair…hahaha)but not without taking a few cool pictures with the band and some ‘Guests of Honours’ took a bus and pretended as if the bus was ours by taking pictures with flash, making lots of noise, and basically irritating other passengers….yeah(we did that)…

I had planned for all of us to alight at the Sportshall bus stop so we could walk together back home(maximizing our time together too….)(I hate it when the day ends!!!!)…

Later only Ariff, Naufal and me alighted at that bus stop and we also went to the mosque to pray…And not before long, the day ended(YAY!!!)What a day…THANK YOU BAND, NAUFAL AND DIYANA…..